Densen Customized MOL Hydraulic Fluid Coupling For Belt Conveyor Machine,Friction Coupling Manufacture
|Hydraulic coupling device for Coal mine scraper conveyor, Fricton Coupling,Friction Coupler
|35CrMo/ZG270/45# steel/Aluminum alloy
|Widely used in metallurgy, mining, engineering and other fields.
Typical case of diaphragm coupling applied to variable frequency speed control equipment
JMB type coupling is applied to HangZhou Oilfield Thermal Power Plant
According to the requirements of HangZhou Electric Power Corporation, HangZhou Oilfield Thermal Power Plant should dynamically adjust the power generation according to the load of the power grid and market demand, and carry out the transformation of the frequency converter and the suction fan. The motor was originally a 1600KW, 730RPM non-frequency variable speed motor matched by HangZhou Motor Factory. The speed control mode after changing the frequency is manual control. Press the button speed to increase 10RPM or drop 10RPM. The coupling is still the original elastic decoupling coupling, and the elastic de-coupling coupling after frequency conversion is frequently damaged, which directly affects the normal power generation.
It is found through analysis that in the process of frequency conversion speed regulation, the pin of the coupling can not bear the inertia of the speed regulation process (the diameter of the fan impeller is 3.3 meters) and is cut off, which has great damage to the motor and the fan.
Later, they switched to the JMB460 double-diaphragm wheel-type coupling of our factory (patent number: ZL.99246247.9). After 1 hour of destructive experiment and more than 1 year of operation test, the equipment is running very well, and there is no Replace the diaphragm. 12 units have been rebuilt and the operation is in good condition.
Other Application Case
Packaging & Shipping
Why Choose Us
1. One stop service:
We have 5 own factories and 50+ sub-contractors located in different areas of China to offer you one-stop manufacturing and purchasing services to help you save time and reduce procurement cost.
2. Your eyes in China:
Our commitment to quality permeates from quoting, scheduling, production, inspection to deliver into your warehouse, our QC team will remark the errors if has on QC documents for your checking before delivery as your 3rd party.
3. Your R&Dconsultant:
With professional engineers team and 29 years manufacture experience ,we would help you work out problems during new parts’ development, optimize design and recommend the most cost-effective solution.
4. Your Emergency Solver:
With continued grown factories team and our QC teams located in different areas, if customers need to expedite the delivery, we would be able to adopt another factory to produce together immediately.
5. Quality Guaranty:
No matter how long time the products delivered, we are responsible for the quality. In case the products be rejected, we would replace them or return fund according to your demand without hesitation
FAQQ1. Are you a manufacturer or a trader?
Manufacture, we have 5 own foundries, 4 in ZheJiang Province, 1 in ZHangZhoug Province
Q2. Do you have MOQ request?
1 pcs per order is ok with us , unless material is seldom used.
Q3. If I only have a sample,without drawings, can you quote then manufacture for me?
Just send us the sample, we would have the sample simulated and measured by professional equipment then issue formal drawings for
you , at the same time, we could help you optimize the design according to your demand and related processes’ feasibility.
Fluid Coupling and Smooth Power Transmission during Starting and Stopping
A fluid coupling is designed to facilitate smooth power transmission during the starting and stopping phases of machinery and equipment. It achieves this by utilizing the principle of hydrodynamic torque transmission through a fluid medium.
Starting Phase: When power is initially supplied to the input shaft of the fluid coupling, the impeller (also known as the pump) begins to rotate, imparting energy to the fluid inside the coupling. As the fluid gains kinetic energy, it starts moving outward towards the turbine (also called the driven element) due to centrifugal force.
The kinetic energy of the moving fluid causes the turbine to start rotating, transmitting torque to the output shaft. During this starting phase, there is a slight time lag, known as the “slip,” between the impeller and the turbine. However, as the fluid coupling reaches its operational speed, the slip reduces, and the turbine matches the speed of the impeller, resulting in smooth power transmission from the input to the output shaft.
The fluid coupling’s ability to control the slip ensures a gradual and controlled acceleration of the driven equipment, minimizing stress on the drivetrain components and preventing sudden shock loads.
Stopping Phase: When power to the input shaft is reduced or cut off, the impeller slows down, and the kinetic energy in the fluid decreases. As a result, the fluid moves away from the turbine towards the center of the coupling, reducing the torque transmission between the input and output shafts.
This characteristic of the fluid coupling aids in smoothly decelerating the connected equipment, preventing sudden jolts or jerks during the stopping process. The ability to control the slip during deceleration ensures that the driven machinery comes to a gradual and controlled stop, enhancing safety and protecting the equipment from damage.
The combination of hydrodynamic torque transmission and the ability to control the slip makes fluid couplings ideal for applications where smooth power transmission during starting and stopping is essential. Industries such as mining, construction, metal processing, marine propulsion, and power generation benefit from the reliable and efficient performance of fluid couplings in various machinery and equipment.
Role of Fluid Coupling in Torque Multiplication and Power Transfer
A fluid coupling is a mechanical device used to transmit power between two shafts without direct physical contact. It operates on the principles of fluid dynamics and hydrokinetics to enable torque multiplication and efficient power transfer. Here’s how a fluid coupling achieves these functions:
- Hydrodynamic Torque Converter: A fluid coupling is essentially a hydrodynamic torque converter. When the input shaft (driving shaft) rotates, it sets the transmission fluid inside the coupling in motion. The fluid experiences centrifugal forces, creating a high-velocity zone near the outer circumference and a low-velocity zone near the center. This velocity difference generates torque in the fluid coupling, allowing power to be transmitted from the input shaft to the output shaft (driven shaft).
- Torque Multiplication: One of the primary advantages of a fluid coupling is its ability to provide torque multiplication. During startup or when the load on the driven shaft is initially low, the fluid coupling slips to some extent, which allows the input shaft to rotate at a higher speed than the output shaft. This speed difference results in torque multiplication, enabling the fluid coupling to handle higher loads during acceleration or heavy starting conditions.
- Power Transfer Efficiency: Fluid couplings offer high power transfer efficiency due to the hydrodynamic nature of their operation. The smooth and continuous transmission of power through the fluid medium minimizes energy losses and mechanical wear, leading to more efficient power transmission compared to mechanical clutches or direct-coupling methods.
- Load Adaptability: Fluid couplings automatically adjust their slip to adapt to changing load conditions. When the load on the output shaft increases, the fluid coupling slips more, allowing the output shaft to slow down slightly and match the load demand. This load adaptability ensures smooth and stable power transfer even under varying operating conditions.
Fluid couplings are commonly used in applications where torque multiplication and smooth power transfer are essential. They find widespread use in heavy machinery, mining equipment, conveyors, crushers, marine propulsion systems, and many other industrial applications. By efficiently transferring power while providing torque multiplication, fluid couplings help optimize the performance and longevity of power transmission systems.
Proper selection of the fluid coupling based on the application’s torque and power requirements is crucial to ensure optimal torque multiplication and power transfer. Additionally, regular maintenance and monitoring of the fluid coupling’s condition are essential to maintain its efficiency and reliability over time.
Advantages of Using Fluid Couplings in Power Transmission Systems
Fluid couplings offer several advantages in power transmission systems, making them well-suited for various industrial applications. Here are some of the key benefits:
- Smooth Power Transmission: Fluid couplings provide a smooth and gradual transfer of power from the engine or motor to the driven load. This helps to reduce shock and stress on the entire powertrain, leading to smoother operation and extended equipment life.
- Overload Protection: Fluid couplings act as a mechanical fuse in power transmission systems. When the load exceeds a certain threshold, the fluid coupling will slip, preventing excessive torque from reaching the driven load and protecting the machinery from damage.
- Torsional Vibration Damping: They effectively dampen torsional vibrations, reducing the risk of resonance and fatigue failure in the drivetrain. This is particularly important in applications with varying loads and speeds.
- No Mechanical Wear: Fluid couplings have no physical contact between the input and output components, resulting in minimal mechanical wear. This characteristic reduces maintenance and extends the service life of the coupling.
- Simple Design: The design of fluid couplings is relatively simple compared to other mechanical power transmission devices, leading to lower manufacturing costs and ease of maintenance.
- Energy Efficiency: In certain operating conditions, such as during startup or idling, fluid couplings can offer energy-saving benefits. They allow the engine to run at a constant speed while smoothly transmitting power to the load.
- Wide Range of Applications: Fluid couplings are versatile and can be used in various industrial machinery, including conveyors, crushers, pumps, fans, marine propulsion systems, and more.
Despite these advantages, fluid couplings also have limitations, such as a slight power loss due to slip and limited torque multiplication compared to torque converters. Therefore, the choice between a fluid coupling and other power transmission devices depends on the specific requirements of the application.
editor by CX 2023-12-06